Thursday 10 February 2011

Feedback Friday

Sometime ago I asked you to 'describe your experience of God'.

I have no idea how you felt that went, whether you thought it was beneficial or not but I really got a lot out of it.  Sharing with each other about God is what true fellowship is and it is always useful and always edifying.

Now I'm not one for simply duplicating something, I like to revamp, to improve, to add value to an idea.  So whereas before we had 'Feedback Friday', on a Friday, today it's on a Thursday - radical dude.

I'd really appreciate you commenting on this post, not so I could indulge in self-congratulation but so that I, and I hope you, could benefit from the wisdom of others.  Let's pool our observations, let's embrace to our collective experience, let's grow a little.

So the topic, it's simple really but do try to share if you can.  I have further simplified the comment making experience and I trust you'll not have any problems with it.

How has God's love been demonstrated in you life?

--

1 comment:

  1. God knows what we can handle - and never gives us any more than that to deal with.

    ReplyDelete