Friday 31 December 2010

Eleven

Tomorrow it will be a new year.  But what will set 2011 apart from all other years, what will happen in this coming year that will be a landmark in your life.

There are eleven things that could, for me, make 2011 a very good year indeed.

It could be the year that:

1 - A close relative gives their life to Christ
2 - Children in Rathcoole are celebrated instead of ridiculed
3 - I become more like Jesus
4 - Loyalist and republican paramilitaries disband
5 - Money is not the primary concern of most people
6 - Our churches learn to love better
7 - I am a good steward with my time
8 - North Korea becomes open to the Gospel
9 - I become a better husband
10 - Holiness becomes a priority in the Church of Christ
11 - Revival comes

Of course all these things are up to God not me. But hey, if you don't ask you don't get.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment