Monday 18 April 2011

Going part-time

This is more of a public service announcement than a blog post. 

I love writing my thoughts down, it's quite therapeutic and, at times, cathartic.  It is also quite time consuming.  You are forgiven if you are surprised at that.  When you read some of the rambling rubbish I churn out I'm sure it seems like it's been thrown together in a matter of minutes but that's far from the case.

I am reasonably slow of thought and putting a post together can take me quite some time and, at the moment, is taking me more time than I have.  The upshot is that I am going part-time. 


I'm much too much of a megalomaniac to stop posting altogether so instead I'll put a post up when I'm particularly exercised or enthused to do so.  Updates, as ever, can be found through the might of 'facebook' and I hope you will not forget me in between times.

God bless,

Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment